COVID-19 Update

OCBOA Members –

Following the guidelines recommended by State and Federal health authorities, school districts, and all major worldwide sports franchises, OCBOA has made the difficult decision to suspend ALL activities for the time being, and reassess options and rules in place on April 10.  Until that time, there will be no instructional or board meetings, no financial activities [including payment / refund of assigning fees], and no further work being done on OCBOA business.

The board meeting scheduled for tonight [March 16] has been cancelled because the Health Department now forbids public meetings in places of business.

Your board hopes that by April 10, there will be more clarity from the CIF and Southern Section management on potential game resumption, and globally, resumption of the normal lives we have always assumed.  Until then and beyond, stay safe, follow CDC guidelines wherever possible, and hope for heathier days ahead for all.

If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact me personally – I will remain available by phone.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding,


Terry Torline
OCBOA President